The bulletin board of the Smith College Club of Philadelphia website is a place for local alumnae to advertise activities; projects; events in which they are directly involved; public events featuring a Smith alumna, faculty member, or staff member; goods or services that they wish to sell; or networking opportunities for Club members. The Smith College Club of Philadelphia does not endorse or hold responsibility for any items.
To be published here, items must be deemed appropriate by the Club’s Board of Directors and must fall within the additional guidelines below.
- Items that are deemed to promote discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, gender, sexuality/ sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or socio-economic standing will not be published.
- Items that advertise, encourage, or promote the breaking of any law will not be published.
- Personal classifieds, i.e. notices seeking romantic or sexual connections, will not be published.
Send email@example.com an e-mail with the subject line Bulletin Board Submission and the following information:
- Full name and class year
- Subject line to identify the event
- Description of activity
- Means of contacting you (if needed for the item)
- Expiration date of the notice (Month-Day-Year)
Items without any of the above will not be published. All postings will be removed after 6 months of listing, though if the matter remains active you may re-submit.