Become a member of the Smith College Club of Philadelphia today!
- Complete our brief membership form here.
- Pay the appropriate dues (unless you are eligible for the free junior membership) using the PayPal donate button below.
Your club membership is valid for one year from the date you join.
- Annual membership dues are $20.
- Junior membership dues are $5. Junior Membership offers the same benefits of a Regular Membership at a discounted rate to alumnae who have graduated in the past five years.
- Members of the most recent graduating class are eligible for a free junior membership when joining within one year of graduation.
You can also become a member by submitting your printable membership form and a check for dues payable to the Smith College Club of Philadelphia. Once you have completed the form, please save it to your computer as a PDF and then send it via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org OR print and mail it with your dues check to our Treasurer at: SCCOP Treasurer, 2300 Naudain St. Unit B, Philadelphia, PA 19146.
- Members enjoy discounted admission to many club events!
- Your dues support programs for alumnae, current students, and prospective Smithies in the Philadelphia area. Our annual faculty speaker event, book awards for talented high school students, and send-off parties for entering Smithies are just some of the club activities made possible by our members’ contributions.
- The Smith College Club of Philadelphia is a non-profit organization. Club leadership is 100% volunteer-based. We count on your membership to keep the club running.
Thank you for your membership!