The Smith College Club of Philadelphia is pleased to present this year’s annual faculty speaker event! Marc Lendler, Professor of Government will give a talk titled “Amazing Like You Wouldn’t Believe: The Strange 2016 Presidential Election.”
- When: October 7, 2016 @ 6:30 pm
- Where: Penn Museum, 3260 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Admission includes hors d’oeuvres, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Tickets: $15 for current club members and their guests, $25 for for non-members. If you’re not a current member of the Smith College Club of Philadelphia, please support the club and join now to enjoy the discounted admission rate for the talk. New alums pay just $5 in dues. Regular annual membership for all other class years is $20.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and then submit payment via the Paypal ‘Donate’ button athttps://phillysmithclub.wordpress.com/membership/ or send check to: SCCOP Treasurer, 2401 Pennsylvania Ave. Apt. 11A12, Philadelphia, PA 19130.
For those attending:
Please enter the Penn Museum (Main address: 3260 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19104) through the Kress Entrance. The entrance is down the museum driveway off South Street and is marked with a red star on this map. Once inside, the receptionist will give you instructions to Nevil Classroom.
Some metered parking is available on the street. Flat rate parking is available at Garage 7 next to the Museum (at the corner of South St. and Convention Ave.)
The museum is a short walk from the Amtrak and SEPTA stops at 30th Street station. Additional information about parking and public transportation to the museum is available on the museum website.